MENU
News
  1. Home
  2. News
  3. Entrepreneurs Benefit From Mechanized Briquette

Entrepreneurs Benefit From Mechanized Briquette

Entrepreneurs benefit from mechanized briquettes. The overall objective of the project is to increase the use of briquette in Kenya, thereby creating employment opportunities for briquette manufacturing enterprises. Interested entrepreneurs were asked to contribute $55 for 40% of the cost of the machines, while clubs paid $83 for the remaining 60%

Related News

Related Products